Come & Go I-Size Rotate Car Seat - D is for Dino
- Complies with R129/I-Size standard
- From 40cm (birth) to 105cm (4 years old approx.)
- ISOFIX only installation
- Extended rearward-facing (ERF) to 105cm (4 years old approx.)
- Forward facing from 76cm (15 months approx.) to 105cm (4 years old approx.)
- Seat rotates for easy access to your child from the car door. Always drive with the seat fixed in position. Seat rotation is for stationary use only
- 4 position recline in forward facing mode (76cm onwards)
- Quick release fabric covers for easy cleaning
- Pop-out side impact protection (SIPS)
- One hand easy-adjust headrest height for the perfect fit
- Easy-access rotate button
- Side impact tested. Energy absorbing foam padded liners
- Fitted with ISOFIX points and support leg with fit indicators
- Includes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system
- No-rethread 5-point safety harness with quick release buckle distributes forces evenly over the body
- Luxury padded fabrics
- Padded removable head & seat liners
- Anti-slip chest pads and tummy pads included
- Side impact protection - contoured seat shape with deep side wing panels, built to absorb forces
The birth to 105cm (approx. 4 years) I-Size Extended Rear Facing ISOFIX car seat that rotates for easy access and has extra side-impact protection.
The Come & Go I-Size Rotate car seat is your ultimate road-trip hero. taking your precious passenger from birth to 105cm (approx. 4 years), with ERF, R129/I-Size compliance, exclusive 5 point plus anti-escape system, easy access rotation and first-class comfort features.
4 Reasons to Buy
- Extended Rear Facing (ERF) I-Size Seat - Come & Go I-Size is ERF to 105cm (approx. 4 years old) and will grow with your child for extended safety. Why is ERF recommended? In a front-on collision, rear-facing seats distribute force across a much larger area of the back so there's less pressure on the delicate head, neck and spine. This car seat has had extensive crash and safety testing as part of the latest R129/I-Size standard. The i-Size standard takes testing further with mandatory side impact and roll over testing - all using the latest crash test dummies - to help create safer car seats.
- Easy Access Rotation - Come & Go I-Size Rotate can be rotated to side facing for easy access from a car door with the simple pull of a trigger. No more stretching and leaning in when lifting baby out or when doing up the harness. Come & Go i-Size Rotate locks easily into position for the direction of travel required.
- Safe and Secure - The contoured seat has secure ISOFIX fitting point and force-absorbing construction. It features the pop out SIPS (side impact protection system). Deep side wing panels and energy absorbing foam padded liners provide side-impact protection. It also has an exclusive 5 point plus anti-escape system. This seat complies with R129 (i-Size) safety standard.
- Comfort and Safety - Come & Go i-Size rotate car seat combines first class comfort with security thanks to plush padding, removable liners, laid-back reclining seat, and adjustable headrest for growing on the go. Plus, clever parent-friendly extras such as the simple no rethread adjustable harness and hone-hand easy adjust system make the come & go i-Size easy-to-use, while the pop-off washable liner will keep Come & Go i-Size rotate sparkling.
*THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED TO MAINLAND UK, THIS ITEM CURRENTLY CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO NORTHERN IRELAND OR THE ISLE OF WIGHT*
Height: 60 cm
Width: 44 cm
Depth: 61 cm
Weight: 11 Kg
Colour: D is for Dino