Jay-Be® Revolution Folding Bed with Micro e-Pocket® Sprung Mattress-Single
- More compact, sturdier and comfortable than traditional folding beds.
- Full width headboard with an oak effect finish.
- FSC certified wood harvested from sustainable and ethical sources.
- 360° castors for easy manoeuvrability.
- Micro e-Pocket mattress with 400 individual springs working independently to adapt to the contours of your body.
- 100% Foam Free breathable e-Fibre comfort layers.
- Free from harmful chemicals & VOC's.
- J-Tex sprung base system for durability, support and comfort.
- Durable powder coat paint finish.
- Made with sustainably sourced, recyclable materials reducing landfill waste.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee.
- Exceeds British and European safety standards.
- 160kg User weight
- Mattress Depth 10cm
- Open Dimensions- 77cm W x 200cm L x 32cm H (to headboard 48cm)
- Folded Dimensions-77cm W x 26cm L x 101cm H
The revolutionary patent pending design of the Jay-Be Revolution Single Folding Bed makes it more compact, sturdier, and more comfortable than traditional folding beds. Combining modern materials with innovative thinking, the addition of an FSC certified wood headboard ensures your pillows don’t escape while you sleep, whilst 360° castors allow you to easily glide this guest bed to where you need it.
The Micro e-Pocket Mattress encapsulates over 400 individual micro pocket springs with the additional benefit of a comfort layer made from our exclusive Rebound e-Fibre. Each spring works independently with the premium fillings to adapt to the contours of your body offering luxurious comfort for a quality night's sleep.
For optimum comfort and full body support, the Micro e-Pocket mattress rests on our exclusive J-Tex sprung base system. Suspended using high-tension springs, it performs as well as regular permanent beds and is specially engineered to be stretch resistant and offer long term durability.
*THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED TO MAINLAND UK, THIS ITEM CURRENTLY CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO NORTHERN IRELAND OR THE ISLE OF WIGHT*
Weight: 10 Kg