Jay-Be® Toddler Foam Free Sprung Mattress
- 100% Foam Free comfort layers, free from harmful VOC emissions.
- Sustainable eco-friendly design.
- Hypoallergenic and breathable for a fresher and healthier sleep.
- Breathable Rebound e-Fibre comfort layers for temperature and moisture regulation.
- Sprung interior for evenly distributed posture support.
- Easy care - simply rotate regularly to maximise the life of the mattress.
- Edge to Edge comfort layers for maximum sleeping area.
- Made in the UK to British and European safety standards.
- Suitable for 2+ years. Not for use in cots.
Designed with the environment and your toddler's future in mind, this Toddler mattress is hypoallergenic and constructed with a medium firmness spring core. Topped with a High-Density Eco-insulator to prevent spring feel, and breathable e-Fibre comfort layers for durability and comfort, it offers substantial support for growing bones and muscles.
Unlike foam, the unique structure of e-Fibre enables the free flow of air through the mattress, actively reducing moisture build up and helping to regulate body temperature. Our e-Fibre is also free from harmful VOC emissions.
The e-Fibre comfort layers used in these toddler mattresses are made from 100% recyclable plastic bottles, diverting over 70 million from going into landfill or our oceans and by choosing this mattress you are helping to prevent even more! Vacuum packed and rolled to maintain freshness and reduce carbon emissions during transportation.
Height: 8 cm
Width: 70 cm
Depth: 10 cm
Weight: 10 Kg