Questions & Answers
Q. What is the scheme? A. Agility Eco have appointed C Supplies to run their appliance replacement scheme. All products in this scheme are fully funded and include delivery, installation and removal, helping beneficiaries to save money on their energy bills and enabling charities to spread their funds further.
Q. Who is eligible? A. A funded appliance can only be awarded to a beneficiary who meets any of the eligibility criteria. Full details can be found below.
Q. How do we put forward beneficiaries? A. Orders will need to be placed directly onto the portal – HEART C Supplies will contact the beneficiary to arrange delivery, installation and removal within 2 working days of the order being confirmed. Beneficiaries will need to upload photo evidence showing the items to be removed and any plumbing or electrical evidence before a booking can take place.
Q. Are there any scheme regulations? A. The only stipulation is that a beneficiary MUST have an appliance that is old & inefficient that can be taken away to be recycled in line with WEEE at the same time as we deliver & install the new appliance. This is a replacement scheme and is heavily audited.
Q. Are they brand new appliances with a 12 month warranty? A. All items are brand new & are purchased direct from manufacturers – we only ever supply brand new products across all our categories. Some the appliances we supply have a 2-year warranty.
Q. Is installation included in this scheme? A. All appliances awarded through this scheme must be installed. This is a requirement of the scheme.
Q. Can a beneficiary keep their old appliance? A. Under this scheme the beneficiary can NOT keep their old appliance. If there is not one to be taken away at the point of delivery/install, then the new appliances will be taken away again, and the delivery will fail.
Q. What are the costs to the charity? A. The scheme is fully funded which includes delivery, installation and removal of the old appliance. The only other charges incurred would be failed delivery charges. These are listed in the presentation and terms & conditions below. These are invoiced each time a delivery is unsuccessful.
Terms & Conditions
- The Charity is responsible for providing the information required & checking that the beneficiary meets the eligibility requirements.
- Every appliance that is applied for MUST have an old one that can be removed from the property at the point of delivery/install fo the new appliance.
- Any failed deliveries will be charged at the following rates;
- Refrigeration £40 (ex vat)
- Laundry £45 (ex vat)
- Cooking £60 (ex vat)
- Washing Machine – 8KG, 1200RPM – H85 x W60 x D56cm
- Under Counter Larder Fridge – H85 x W48 x D50cm
- Under Counter Freezer – H84 x W48 x D50cm
- Fridge Freezer – 50/50 split – H136 x W48 x D50cm
- Family Fridge Freezer – 50/50 split – H174 x W55 x D58cm
- Electric Cooker – Single Cavity, Solid Hob – H90 x W50 x D60cm
- Gas Cooker – Single Cavity – H90 x W50 x D60cm